“The Matriarch” Vintage Wagyu Steak
We deliver island-wide 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗺 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 $𝟴𝟬.
For orders below $80, a delivery charge of $12 applies islandwide
The Grande Dame of Old Cows
Our most premium Vintage beef Wagyu, rightfully name “The Matriarch”. A product available... almost by chance.
With an an average age of 15 year old, the matriarch holds a spectacular depth of flavour alongside creamy marbling.
We think this is the best of the best Grassfed Wagyu Beef! 10/10 rarity and 10/10 flavour!
- Delivered Chilled
- Well Marbled
- Tasmanian Grassfed Wagyu
- A 200g portion feeds 1 person
- Raised without the use of Anti-biotics
- Clean Diet, Certified Never Ever Program
- From Free Ranging Cattle on Pasture
- Stays Fresh in the Chiller for at least 3 days from the date of delivery
- If not consumed within 3 days, please keep in freezer
- Individually vacuum packed for easy storage
- Delivered via refrigerated truck
Doneness guide: Rare 50 celsius Medium rare 56 celsius Medium 60 celsius Medium Well 64 celsius Well done 68 celsius
Recommended cooking method: Quick Pan Sear, Barbecue; for whole slabs: roast, sous vide.