Australian Grassfed Beef Dice
We deliver island-wide 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗺 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 $𝟴𝟬.
For orders below $80, a delivery charge of $10 applies islandwide
Grassfed Beef Dice is versatile and great for whipping up a quick meal. A quick sear is all it needs. Its usually well behaved and cooks just the way you want it to.
- Delivered Chilled
- Lightly Marbled
- Always Tender
- Approx 3cm x 3cm
- Raised without the use of Anti-biotics
- Clean Diet, Certified Never Ever Program
- From Free Ranging Cattle on Pasture
- Stays Fresh in the Chiller for at least 3 days from the date of delivery
- If not consumed within 3 days, please keep in freezer
- Individually vacuum packed for easy storage
- Delivered via refrigerated truck
Meat Co. sources all our grassfed beef from Victoria Australia, in the Gippsland, Lime stone Coast stretch of eastern Australia. We find this region perfect for raising a consistently high quality grassfed beef, which we hope you would enjoy.
Recommended cooking method: Quick Pan Sear, Pressure Cook