Australian Grassfed Beef Striploin Steak
We deliver island-wide 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗺 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 $𝟴𝟬.
For orders below $80, a delivery charge of $10 applies islandwide
Grassfed Striploin Steak, sometimes referred to as Sirloin or NY Steak, is a crowd favourite. They are extremely tender, with a thin fat cap that adds an unctuous mouth feel.
- Delivered Chilled
- Lightly Marbled
- Always Tender
- A 200-300g portion feeds 1 person
- Raised without the use of Anti-biotics
- Clean Diet, Certified Never Ever Program
- From Free Ranging Cattle on Pasture
- Stays Fresh in the Chiller for at least 3 days from the date of delivery
- If not consumed within 3 days, please keep in freezer
- Individually vacuum packed for easy storage
- Delivered via refrigerated truck
Grassfed Striploin Steak is derived from the loin set of a cattle, a suspending muscle found at the upper top section of the animal. Unlike cuts found in the thoracic and pelvic limb with abundant connective tissues. The suspended loin section is not a muscle of locomotion, resulting in a much tender piece of steak.
Meat Co. sources all our grassfed beef from Victoria Australia, in the Gippsland, Lime stone Coast stretch of eastern Australia. We find this region perfect for raising a consistently high quality grassfed beef, which we hope you would enjoy.
Recommended cooking method: Quick Pan Sear, barbecue, Sous Vide
Doneness guide: Rare 50 celsius Medium rare 56 celsius Medium 60 celsius Medium Well 64 celsius Well done 68 celsius
Cooking Tip: Remember to render the fat cap on top to get it crispy and the neighbours jealous. To do this, simply stand it up with the fat cap touching the pan using a pair of tongs.