Australian Grassfed Beef Fillet Steak
We deliver island-wide 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗺 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 $𝟴𝟬.
For orders below $80, a delivery charge of $10 applies islandwide
Grassfed Fillet Steak, sometimes referred to as Fillet Mignon or Chateaubriand, is a luxurious cut reserved for that special occasion! Nothing comes close to its tenderness, with a light beefy flavour. We cut this from the center cut tenderloin, with each piece approximately 3-4cm thick.
- Delivered Chilled
- Lightly Marbled
- Always Tender
- A 200-300g portion feeds 1 person
- Raised without the use of Anti-biotics
- Clean Diet, Certified Never Ever Program
- From Free Ranging Cattle on Pasture
- Stay Fresh in the Chiller for at least 3 days from delivery date
- If not consumed within 3 days, please keep in freezer
- Individually vacuum packed for easy storage
- Delivered via refrigerated truck
Meat Co. sources all our grassfed beef from Victoria Australia, in the Gippsland, Lime stone Coast stretch of eastern Australia. We find this region perfect for raising a consistently high quality grassfed beef, which we hope you would enjoy.
Recommended cooking method: Quick Pan Sear, Barbecue
Doneness guide: Rare 50 celsius Medium rare 56 celsius Medium 60 celsius Medium Well 64 celsius Well done 68 celsius
Cooking Tip: As the tenderloin is a leaner cut, brushing or basting with foaming butter while cooking greatly helps to get a good crust. Try the technique of cooking and resting intermittently (not just at the end) to ensure an even doneness.