45 Days Dry Aged Vintage Galiciana Bone-in Striploin MS3+
We deliver island-wide 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗺 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 $𝟴𝟬.
For orders below $80, a delivery charge of $10 applies islandwide
OLD & GOLD
With age comes flavour.
In the world of wine, the oldest vines with the deepest roots birth a flavour combination of depth and complexity.
In the Galician region of Spain, farmers have been deliberately breeding older animals for this same result. In this vein, we introduce Vintage Beef.
Vintage beef are from retired pure pasture fed breeding cattles.
These roamers further mature in a relaxed environment until they are at least 5 years old – more than 2x the age of regular cattle.
Because the cows are older, the meat has a rich, developed grass fed flavour alongside superb marbling.
Luxurious marbling with a developed, grass fed flavour
Available in 550g, 700g, 850g and 1kg
- Delivered Chilled
- Lightly Marbled
- Textured steak
- A 550g portion feeds 1 person
- A 700-800g and 1kg portion feeds 2-3 person adequately
- Raised without the use of Anti-biotics
- Stay Fresh in the Chiller for at least 3 days from delivery date
- If not consumed within 3 days, please keep in freezer
- Individually vacuum packed for easy storage
- Delivered via refrigerated truck
- Country of Origin - Australia
Recommended cooking method: Reverse Sear (low temperature oven / sous vide then sear), 550g portion suitable for Pan Fry
Rare 50 celsius
Med rare 56 celsius
Med 60 celsius
Med Well 64 celsius
Well done 68 celsius