45 Days Dry Aged British Longhorn Bone-in Striploin
We deliver island-wide 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗺 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 $𝟴𝟬.
For orders below $80, a delivery charge of $12 applies islandwide
How a steak tastes can be influenced by a multitude of factors, including how the cattle are reared, their diet and also the breed of cattle it comes from.
British Longhorn Grassfed Bone-in Striploin steaks are tender and light on the palate.
- Lightly Marbled
- Always Tender
- A 450g portion feeds 1-2 person
- Raised without the use of Anti-biotics
- Fed on a natural diet of Perennial Rye Grass, White Clover, Fawn Tail, Meadow fescues, Vetches, Yarrow and Burnet Herbs
- From Free Ranging Cattle on Pasture
- Stays Fresh in the Chiller for at least 3 days from the date of delivery
- If not consumed within 3 days, please keep in freezer
- Individually vacuum packed for easy storage
- Delivered via refrigerated truck
British Long Horn Grassfed Bone-in Striploin steaks are derived from the loin set of a cattle, a suspending muscle found at the upper top section of the animal. Unlike cuts found in the thoracic and pelvic limb with abundant connective tissues. The suspended loin section is not a muscle of locomotion, resulting in a much tender piece of steak.
Meat Co. sources all British Long Horn Beef from East Anglia, UK
Doneness guide: Rare 50 celsius Medium rare 56 celsius Medium 60 celsius Medium Well 64 celsius Well done 68 celsius
Recommended cooking method: Quick Pan Sear, Barbecue; for whole slabs: roast, sous vide.