Wagyu Karubi Plate
We deliver island-wide 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗺 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 $𝟴𝟬.
For orders below $80, a delivery charge of $10 applies islandwide
Robbins Island Wagyu Karubi Plate is derived from the Navel End Brisket. Found behind the Point End Brisket and situated under the chuck, where it extends all the way to the 5th Rib. This cut is highly marbled, suitable for a slow cook or smoked over low heat. This cut is available in 500grams, 2kg or 2.5kg slabs.
Raised Exclusively on Robbins Island Tasmania.
- Delivered Chilled
- Intensely Marbled
- We have trimmed this down, but you may find it fit to remove more excess fats
- A 500g portion feeds 2-3 person
- Raised without the use of Anti-biotics
- Clean Diet, Certified Never Ever Program
- Stays Fresh in the Chiller for at least 3 days from the date of delivery
- If not consumed within 3 days, please keep in freezer
- Individually vacuum packed for easy storage
- Delivered via refrigerated truck
Cooking Guideline - typically 2hours per kilogram of brisket
Recommended cooking method: Smoked or Braised
|450 Days Grain Finished|