Lamb Leg Roast (Bone-in)
We deliver island-wide 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗺 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 $𝟴𝟬.
For orders below $80, a delivery charge of $12 applies islandwide
Look no further than a Bone-In Lamb Leg Roast that will evoke the true essence of a wonderful festive season to your guests.
Truth is, the lamb leg consists of a myriad of different cuts of meat.
From the shank, topside to the juicy flavoursome rump. Garlic cloves hidden by the cavities in the rump and Rosemary herbs tightly stuffed next to the bone.
We like to keep the temperature in the oven at around 55-58ºC, cooking for 1.5 hours to medium.The trick to a beautiful lamb leg lies in carving against the grain.
Position the lamb leg upright or vertically with the broader rump end rested against the cutting board.
Secure the lamb leg's upright position with a firm grip by the shank end of the lamb leg.
Carve downwards from the shank all the way to the rump - in the process slicing through and against the grain.
Recommended Cooking Time: 1.5-2 hours at 165 Degrees Celsius.
Recommended pairing: Brussels sprouts, Baby roast potatoes, Dijon mustard for dips, Rioja or Cabernet Sauvignon wine
- Delivered Chilled
- A 2.5kg portion caters to a party of 10-15 person
- Raised without the use of Anti-biotics
- Stays Fresh in the Chiller for at least 2 days from the date of delivery
- If not consumed within 2 days, please keep in freezer
- Individually vacuum packed for easy storage
- Delivered via refrigerated truck