Canadian Pork Belly Skinless Yakiniku
We deliver island-wide 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗺 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 $𝟴𝟬.
For orders below $80, a delivery charge of $12 applies islandwide
Origin: From Rural Alberta, the western edges of the Canadian Prairies, a single source farm raises some of the healthiest and most delicious Pork. The 3 Generation farmstead resides in a small town 120km North of Calgary, with a population just under a 1000 people.
- Imported Chilled, Delivered Frozen to your door
- Each sliced is approximately 4mm thick
- Product of Alberta, Canada
- Defrost in the chiller 2 hours before intended use
- Delivered via refrigerated truck
- Ration: Barley & Wheat
Recommended Cooking Method: Yakiniku or BBQ on hot plate or over charcoal