Lamb Shank with Red Wine Jus
We deliver island-wide 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗺 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 $𝟴𝟬.
For orders below $80, a delivery charge of $12 applies islandwide
Imagine tender, succulent lamb shanks bathed in a rich, velvety red wine sauce, flavours that meld together in a symphony of taste.
The sous vide cooking method takes this classic dish to a whole new level, ensuring that each bite is an experience to savour. We expertly handle the sous vide part for you to have a hassle-free dining.
To create a sauce that perfectly complements the lamb shank, we use bold Madeira red wine. The wine's rich, fruity notes meld with the lamb's earthy essence to form a sauce that's nothing short of spectacular! We topped it off with aromatic herbs, vacuum-sealed with the red wine sauce and cooked sous vide. This method allows the flavours to marry and intensify over time, ensuring the lamb is imbued with the essence of the red wine and rosemary herb.
How to prepare for eating
1. Heat up pan on a high. Add a little splash of olive oil and sear only the shank(without the sauce) for 1-2 minutes on each side until they develop a nice brown crust.
2. After searing is done, on low flame, pour the remaining sauce in. Strain the sauce if you prefer fine and flowing sauce.
3. Lightly stir and simmer the liquid until it reduces and thickens. You can adjust the seasoning to taste, and even add a pat of butter for extra richness.
4. Serve and drizzle red wine sauce over.
Recommended pairing: They pair wonderfully with mashed potatoes, risotto, maple-glazed carrots
- Delivered via refrigerated truck
- A 450g portion feeds 1 person full (~380g lamb, ~70g sauce)
- Raised without the use of Anti-biotics
- Stays Fresh in the Chiller for at least 2 days from the date of delivery
- If not consumed within 2 days, please keep in freezer
- Individually vacuum packed for easy storage
- Delivered chilled