45 Days Dry Aged Barley Fed Bone-in Striploin MS3+ (Currently Sold Out)
We deliver island-wide 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗺 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 $𝟴𝟬.
For orders below $80, a delivery charge of $10 applies islandwide
The Barley Fed Dry Aged Bone-in Striploin has been aged for at least 45days under controlled humidity, airflow and temperature. With moisture loss, the flavour of the product is intensified with an added nutty umami flavour. Due to the loss of moisture during the Dry Aging process, you would also find that the steak cooks through much quicker.
During the Dry Aging Process, enzymatic reactions occurs within the beef. Turning large protein molecules into simpler, more flavourful fragments – proteins turn into savoury amino acids, glycogen turns into sweet glucose, and mature collagen links weaken.
Beneficial mould formed as a result of dry aging also assists in the Enzymic reaction process. One of these moulds mentioned earlier, Thamnidium, releases proteases that create collagenolytic enzymes. These enzymes attack supporting proteins that hold the structure of the muscle together, and the strong crosslinks between connective tissue fibres - further contributing to tenderness and flavour. For more information on Dry Aged Meats, please click: https://meat-co.com/blogs/news/beef-aging
- Delivered Chilled
- Lightly Marbled
- A 800g portion feeds 2-3 person
- Raised without the use of Anti-biotics
- Clean Diet, Certified Never Ever Program
- From Free Ranging Cattle on Pasture
- Only Commercially Available Grain Fed Beef
- Stay Fresh in the Chiller for at least 3 days from delivery date
- If not consumed within 3 days, please keep in freezer
- Individually vacuum packed for easy storage
Delivered via refrigerated truck