45 Days Dry Aged Barley Fed Bone-in Striploin MS3+
We deliver island-wide 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗺 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 $𝟴𝟬.
For orders below $80, a delivery charge of $12 applies islandwide
The Barley Fed Dry Aged Bone-in Striploin has been aged for at least 45days under controlled humidity, airflow and temperature. With moisture loss, the flavour of the product is intensified with an added nutty umami flavour. Due to the loss of moisture during the Dry Aging process, you would also find that the steak cooks through much quicker.
During the Dry Aging Process, enzymatic reactions turns large protein molecules into simpler, more flavourful fragments – where proteins turn into savoury amino acids and glycogen turns into sweet glucose, casuing mature collagen links to weaken. Resulting in a more tender steak.
For more information on Dry Aged Meats, please click: https://meat-co.com/blogs/news/beef-aging
- Delivered Chilled
- Lightly Marbled
- A 800g portion feeds 2-3 person
- Raised without the use of Anti-biotics
- Clean Diet, Certified Never Ever Program
- From Free Ranging Cattle on Pasture
- Only Commercially Available Grain Fed, Free Range Beef
- Stays Fresh in the Chiller for at least 3 days from the date of delivery
- If not consumed within 3 days, please keep in freezer
- Individually vacuum packed for easy storage
Delivered via refrigerated truck