Canadian Fresh Pork Tomahawk
We deliver island-wide 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗺 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 $𝟴𝟬.
For orders below $80, a delivery charge of $12 applies islandwide
For over 60 years – since the 1950s. The Price family has built their business around premium pork production in Trochu, a small town in Alberta, Calgary. In a town with just under a 1000 inhabitants, the 3 Generation farm is situated on pristine pork growing country in Canada. Through the years, their philosophy has remained the same: produce nourishing, affordable and high quality pork.
Canadian Pork is characterised by its pinkish meat colour. Fed on a diet of corn and barley, the meat tastes sweet and is extremely tender.
Available in 350g and 1kg (3-4Ribs Roast)
- Delivered Chilled
- Lightly Marbled
- Bone-in Pork
- Very Tender
- A 350g portion feeds 1 person
- Raised without the use of Hormones
- Stays Fresh in the Chiller for at least 3 days from the date of delivery
- If not consumed within 3 days, please keep in freezer
- Individually vacuum packed for easy storage
- Delivered via refrigerated truck
Recommended cooking method: Reverse Sear (low temperature oven / sous vide then sear), Roast