The Striploin Steak Experience Bundle
We deliver island-wide 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗺 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 $𝟴𝟬.
For orders below $80, a delivery charge of $10 applies islandwide
Striploin Steak done 3 Different Ways
Grassfed Striploin Steak: A mellow beef flavour with Minerality flavour profile from a Free Range, Grassfed Diet. Lean yet Tender.
Barley fed Striploin Steak MS4^: A buttery and sweet flavour profile from a prolonged diet consisting of wild grass, herbs, clover, rye and Barley Grains. Succulent and Juicy.
Robbins Island Tasmanian Wagyu Striploin Steak MS7/8^: An enduring buttery mouthfeel that coats the Palate. Free Ranged on the Island of Tasmanian before an intensive 450days + Grain Fed Regime consisting of Corn, Wheat and Barley.
^ UPGRADED MARBLING: Barley fed Striploin Steak MS2 -> MS4; Wagyu Striploin MS6 -> MS7/8
Experience how Diet, Breed and Feed Regime comes into play, creating vastly distinct flavour and texture profiles. Taste all 3 types of steak side by side and find out which one is your favourite!
The Bundle consists of 4 pieces of Striploin Steak, each 250g.
- Delivered Chilled
- 1 x 250g Bass Straits Grassfed Striploin Steak
- 2 x 250g Barley Fed Striploin Steak MS4
- 1 x 250g Robbins Island Tasmanian Wagyu Striploin Steak MS7/8
- Always Tender
- Individually Vacuum Packed
- Raised without the use of Anti-biotics
- Clean Diet, Certified Never Ever Program
- Stays Fresh in the Chiller for at least 3 days from the date of delivery
- If not consumed within 3 days, please keep in freezer
- Individually vacuum packed for easy storage
- Delivered via refrigerated truck
Doneness guide: Rare 50 celsius Medium rare 56 celsius Medium 60 celsius Medium Well 64 celsius Well done 68 celsius
Recommended cooking method: Pan Sear, Barbecue, Sous vide.
More from this collection
The meat was good. Delivery was fast. Packaged came in good condition. It is affordable yet high quality. Very satisfied. Thank you
My favourite! Product had a good flavour and bite! Family was satisfied with a simple sear.
First purchase from Meat Co. and ordered these steaks. Cooked them on the day of delivery. The steaks were tender. Loved them!
Recommended by a friend, decided to buy a few slices to try it out. Quality was good. Vacuum packed and came in sealed secure box. Will try their grain ribeye in my next order