Tasman Sea Salt with Pepper Berry 80G
We deliver island-wide 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗺 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 $𝟴𝟬.
For orders below $80, a delivery charge of $12 applies islandwide
PURE UNREFINED SEA SALT
The Tasmanian Pepper Berry is an indigenous berry found in the temperate rainforest of Tasmania. The berries are spicy and flavourful. An interesting combination of fruity and peppery flavours to spice up one of many steak nights!
Nutritional Benefits of Tasman Sea Salt
There is a growing awareness among chefs and food lovers alike of the importance of using high quality, unrefined sea salt in our food, rather than traditional table salts which have been stripped of all mineral goodness.
Tasman Sea Salt is situated on the border of the Southern Ocean, the cleanest ocean in the world. Harvested from this pristine sea water, Tasman Sea Salt does not need to be cleaned or rinsed during harvesting, meaning all the trace minerals and nutrients found in the ocean remain in the salt. This provides for a salt with an incredible depth of flavour that also has added health benefits.
Tasman Sea Salt contains just 90% sodium chloride, with the remaining 10% a rich blend of sea minerals essential to human life including potassium, magnesium, calcium and iodine. As a result, Tasman Sea Salt is naturally lower in sodium than most other salts on the market, containing just 32% sodium. And its pure ocean flavour means you need to use less Tasman Sea Salt on your food to get the same flavour hit as you would with other salts.