Grassfed Beef Tenderloin Tail
We deliver island-wide 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗺 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 $𝟴𝟬.
For orders below $80, a delivery charge of $12 applies islandwide
- Delivered Chilled
- Lightly Marbled
- Always Tender
- Raised without the use of Anti-biotics
- Clean Diet, Certified Never Ever Program
- From Free Ranging Cattle on Pasture
- Stays Fresh in the Chiller for at least 3 days from the date of delivery
- If not consumed within 3 days, please keep in freezer
- Individually vacuum packed for easy storage
- Delivered via refrigerated truck
Recommended cooking method: Quick Pan Sear, Barbecue
Doneness guide: Rare 50 celsius Medium rare 56 celsius Medium 60 celsius Medium Well 64 celsius Well done 68 celsius
Cooking Tip: As the tenderloin is a leaner cut, brushing or basting with foaming butter while cooking greatly helps to get a good crust. Try the technique of cooking and resting intermittently (not just at the end) to ensure an even doneness.