Australian Grass Fed Beef Chuck Roll
We deliver island-wide 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗺 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 $𝟴𝟬.
For orders below $80, a delivery charge of $10 applies islandwide
Grassfed Beef Chuck Roll is perhaps one of the most underrated cuts. In fact the Chuck Roll muscle connects directly into the Ribeye. However unlike the ribeye, which is from the loin set, the Chuck Roll is from the Forequarter, which means it is largely a muscle of locomotion. The constant movement and pressure on this muscle develops connective tissue but also a deep and rich flavour. Perfect for a slow braise or Roasted followed by carving it thinly.
- Delivered Chilled
- Lightly Marbled
- Always Tender
- A 500g portion feeds 2 person
- Raised without the use of Anti-biotics
- Clean Diet, Certified Never Ever Program
- From Free Ranging Cattle on Pasture
- Stay Fresh in the Chiller for at least 3 days from delivery date
- If not consumed within 3 days, please keep in freezer
- Individually vacuum packed for easy storage
- Delivered via refrigerated truck
Meat Co. sources all our grassfed beef from Victoria Australia, in the Gippsland, Lime stone Coast stretch of eastern Australia. We find this region perfect for raising a consistently high quality grassfed beef, which we hope you would enjoy.
Recommended cooking method: Braise, Stew, Roasted and thinly sliced