Australian Wagyu Flat Iron Steak MS8
We deliver island-wide 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗺 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 $𝟴𝟬.
For orders below $80, a delivery charge of $12 applies islandwide
Full Blood Wagyu Flat Iron Steak is derived from the Oysterblade muscle. We have removed all the snarly sinews and tendons, leaving behind a lean and tender steak.
- Delivered Chilled
- Well Marbled
- Always Tender
- A 250g portion feeds 1 person
- Raised without the use of Anti-biotics
- Clean Diet, Certified Never Ever Program
- Stays Fresh in the Chiller for at least 3 days from the date of delivery
- If not consumed within 3 days, please keep in the freezer
- Individually vacuum packed for easy storage
- Delivered via refrigerated truck
A muscle found on the underside of the shoulder blade. An area that is not utilised for movement and as a result is extremely tender.
Origin: Fourth generation cattle farmers John, Keith, Alex and Chauncey Hammond have been breeding wagyu on Robbins Island since the early 1990’s. During the iconic seasonal musters, bands of horsemen swim the cattle through saltwater channels at low tide to move them peacefully between grazing areas. Situated on the north western tip of Tasmania, the island has a temperate climate, clean air and a pristine coastal environment.
Doneness guide: Rare 50 celsius Medium rare 56 celsius Medium 60 celsius Medium Well 64 celsius Well done 68 celsius