Australian Wagyu Beef Cheeks
We deliver island-wide 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗺 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 $𝟴𝟬.
For orders below $80, a delivery charge of $10 applies islandwide
Full Blood Wagyu Beef Cheeks. Perhaps one of the best cuts for a slow cook. Done right - a whole slew of delightful texture and flavours awaits. An eating experience that is beyond that of the fillet or ribeye.
- Delivered Chilled
- Well Marbled
- Always Tender
- A 200-300g portion feeds 1 person
- Raised without the use of Anti-biotics
- Clean Diet, Certified Never Ever Program
- Stay Fresh in the Chiller for at least 3 days from the delivery date
- If not consumed within 3 days, please keep in the freezer
- Individually vacuum packed for easy storage
- Delivered via refrigerated truck
- The Beef Cheek is a cut that could deteriorate quickly in the vacuum pack if not consumed within 3 days from the date of receiving the delivery
- Should you intend to store this in your freezer, we highly recommend we blast freeze these cheeks on your behalf. Pls send us an order note or via whatsapp to put through your request.
Origin: Fourth generation cattle farmers John, Keith, Alex and Chauncey Hammond have been breeding wagyu on Robbins Island since the early 1990’s. During the iconic seasonal musters, bands of horsemen swim the cattle through saltwater channels at low tide to move them peacefully between grazing areas. Situated on the north western tip of Tasmania, the island has a temperate climate, clean air and a pristine coastal environment.
Doneness guide: Rare 50 celsius Medium rare 56 celsius Medium 60 celsius Medium Well 64 celsius Well done 68 celsius