Australian Grass Fed Beef Shank Boneless
We deliver island-wide 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗺 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 $𝟴𝟬.
For orders below $80, a delivery charge of $10 applies islandwide
Grassfed Beef Shank is perhaps one of the most underrated cuts. Perhaps rightfully so, filled with sinews and tendons. However, patience and a slow cook will unravel these connective tissues and reward you with a gelatinous, fork tender product, fit to be enjoyed by the whole family.
- Delivered Chilled
- No marbling
- Definitely not tender
- A 500g portion feeds 2 person
- Raised without the use of Anti-biotics
- Clean Diet, Certified Never Ever Program
- From Free Ranging Cattle on Pasture
- Stays Fresh in the Chiller for at least 3 days from the date of delivery
- If not consumed within 3 days, please keep in freezer
- Individually vacuum packed for easy storage
- Delivered via refrigerated truck
Meat Co. sources all our grassfed beef from Victoria Australia, in the Gippsland, Lime stone Coast stretch of eastern Australia. We find this region perfect for raising a consistently high quality grassfed beef, which we hope you would enjoy.
Recommended cooking method: Braise, Stew, Roasted and thinly sliced