Australian Grass Fed Beef Flank Steak
We deliver island-wide 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗺 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 $𝟴𝟬.
For orders below $80, a delivery charge of $10 applies islandwide
Grassfed Beef Flank is an extremely lean cut of beef. Found on the under belly, situated at the tail end of the Skirt Steak. It is extremely versatile and works well pan fried or sliced into strips and served in a taco. We have removed sinews found at the base of the flank steak, so you can assured to get 100% meat ready to cook.
- Delivered Chilled
- No marbling
- Definitely not tender
- A 500g portion feeds 2 person
- Raised without the use of Anti-biotics
- Clean Diet, Certified Never Ever Program
- From Free Ranging Cattle on Pasture
- Stays Fresh in the Chiller for at least 3 days from the date of delivery
- If not consumed within 3 days, please keep in freezer
- Individually vacuum packed for easy storage
- Delivered via refrigerated truck
Meat Co. sources all our grassfed beef from Victoria Australia, in the Gippsland, Lime stone Coast stretch of eastern Australia. We find this region perfect for raising a consistently high quality grassfed beef, which we hope you would enjoy.
Recommended cooking method: Braise, Stew, Roasted and thinly sliced