Australian Grassfed Beef Navel End Brisket
We deliver island-wide 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗺 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 $𝟴𝟬.
For orders below $80, a delivery charge of $12 applies islandwide
Grassfed Beef Navel End Brisket is found right underneath the chuck. It has a good distribution of lean meat and fats, ideal for a slow cook.
- Delivered Chilled
- Lightly Marbled
- Always Tender
- A 500g portion feeds 2-3 person
- Raised without the use of Anti-biotics
- Clean Diet, Certified Never Ever Program
- From Free Ranging Cattle on Pasture
- Stays Fresh in the Chiller for at least 3 days from the date of delivery
- If not consumed within 3 days, please keep in freezer
- Individually vacuum packed for easy storage
- Delivered via refrigerated truck
Meat Co. sources all our grassfed beef from Victoria Australia, in the Gippsland, Lime stone Coast stretch of eastern Australia. We find this region perfect for raising a consistently high quality grassfed beef, which we hope you would enjoy.
Recommended cooking method: Braise, Stew, Roasted and thinly sliced
More from this collection
Very good. If you're looking at making beef pho - add a piece of this into the broth and slice it thinly after!
We decided to buy from Meat Co after recommendations from friends. The brisket was given a dry spicy rub and slow roasted in the oven. The end result was a chunk of juicy and flavourful brisket which we sliced and served over Japanese rice and poached eggs.