Tasmanian Pasture Fed Lamb Cutlets
We deliver island-wide 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗺 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 $𝟴𝟬.
For orders below $80, a delivery charge of $12 applies islandwide
Tasmanian Pasture-Fed Lamb Cutlets
Meat Co. sources the finest lamb from Tasmania, Australia. The island boasts pristine conditions for raising the healthiest and best tasting Lamb. With a cool climate, native flora, and the cleanest air in the world, this product is enjoyed by chefs and home cooks alike.
- Delivered Chilled
- Fat Cap has been removed
- 3 pieces of lamb cutlets in each vacuum pack
- Feeds 1 person
- Raised without the use of Anti-biotics
- Clean Diet
- From Free-Ranging Lamb on Pasture
- Stay Fresh in the Chiller for at least 3 days from the delivery date
- If not consumed within 3 days, please keep in the freezer
- Individually vacuum packed for easy storage
- Delivered via refrigerated truck
Tasmanian Lamb Rack. Frenched, Trimmed, and Cap Removed. This is a fresh product, please store at ~2 degree celsius, to be cooked within 3-4 days.