45 Days Dry Aged Barley Fed Bone-in Striploin MS3+ (Currently Sold Out, back in stock on 10th December)
We deliver island-wide 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗺 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 $𝟴𝟬.
For orders below $80, a delivery charge of $10 applies islandwide
Pre-order now and choose a delivery date on or after 10th December
The Barley Fed Dry Aged Bone-in Striploin has been aged for at least 45days under controlled humidity, airflow, and temperature. With moisture loss, the flavour of the product is intensified with an added nutty umami flavour. Due to the loss of moisture during the Dry Aging process, you would also find that the steak cooks through much quicker.
During the Dry Aging Process, enzymatic reactions turn large protein molecules into simpler, more flavourful fragments – where proteins turn into savoury amino acids and glycogen turns into sweet glucose, causing mature collagen links to weaken. Resulting in a more tender steak.
For more information on Dry-Aged Meats, please click: https://meat-co.com/blogs/news/beef-aging
- Delivered Chilled
- Lightly Marbled
- An 800g portion feeds 2-3 person
- Raised without the use of Anti-biotics
- Clean Diet, Certified Never Ever Program
- From Free-Ranging Cattle on Pasture
- Only Commercially Available Grain Fed, Free Range Beef
- Stay Fresh in the Chiller for at least 3 days from the delivery date
- If not consumed within 3 days, please keep in the freezer
- Individually vacuum packed for easy storage
Delivered via refrigerated truck