Christmas Lamb Shoulder Roast (Stuffed with Apricot)
We deliver island-wide 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗺 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 $𝟴𝟬.
For orders below $80, a delivery charge of $10 applies islandwide
Lamb Shoulder Roast Bone-in
A Bone-in Lamb Shoulder consist of 2 parts, the Blade and the Fore shank.
On the blade section, we would find cuts such as the Oysterblade and Petite Tender.
Extremely tender and juicy.
Paired with a sweet and tangy apricot stuffing - we hope to elevate your Christmas Dinner with a one of a kind Lamb Roast.
- From King Country, New Zealand
- Delivered Chilled
- Feeds 2-3 person
- Contains Apricot and Pork Sausage Stuffing
- Raised without the use of Antibiotics
- Clean Diet
- From Free-Ranging Lamb on Pasture
- Stay Fresh in the Chiller for at least 3 days from the delivery date
- If not consumed within 3 days, please keep in the freezer
- Individually vacuum packed for easy storage
- Delivered via refrigerated truck
Recommended Cooking Time: 1.5 hours at 165 Degrees Celsius.