Barley Fed Free-Range OP Ribs MS4
We deliver island-wide 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗺 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 $𝟴𝟬.
For orders below $80, a delivery charge of $10 applies islandwide
Barley Fed OP Ribs by Wanderer Beef
As one of the first commercially available Free Range yet Grain Fed Beef. The unique combination of Grass, Wild Herbs, and Barley Fed regime results in high animal welfare and tender buttery notes that are signature to grain-fed beef.
Traditionally grain-fed cattle are confined to feedlots eating a diet of 100% grain. Cattle are genetically not programmed to feed on grain. The intensive grain feeding regimes could encourage illness and digestive problems in the cattle. Calling for medicinal intervention such as antibiotics.
The unique combination of Barley Fed diet supplemented by natural pasture - creates a healthy alternative to intensive feedlot raised beef. One that is raised without antibiotics and high animal welfare.
- Delivered Chilled
- Lightly Marbled
- Always Tender
- A 200-300g portion feeds 1 person
- A 500g or 2kg portion is suitable as a Roast and feeds up to 2 and 7 people respectively
- Raised without the use of Anti-biotics
- Clean Diet, Certified Never Ever Program
- From Free-Ranging Cattle on Pasture
- Stay Fresh in the Chiller for at least 3 days from the delivery date
- If not consumed within 3 days, please keep in the freezer
- Individually vacuum packed for easy storage
- Delivered via refrigerated truck
Meat Co. sources all Barley Fed Beef from Victoria Australia, in the Gippsland, Lime stone Coast stretch of eastern Australia. We find this region perfect for raising consistently high-quality beef, which we hope you would enjoy.
Doneness guide: Rare 50 celsius Medium rare 56 celsius Medium 60 celsius Medium Well 64 celsius Well done 68 celsius
Recommended cooking method: Quick Pan Sear, Barbecue; for whole slabs: roast, sous vide.