Barley Fed Bone-in Short Ribs Galbi Cut
We deliver island-wide 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗺 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 $𝟴𝟬.
For orders below $80, a delivery charge of $10 applies islandwide
These Grain Fed Beef Short Ribs are derived uniquely from free range cattle. They are fed on a diet of natural grass and barley. Unlike conventional grain fed beef, these cattles are not confined to feedlots with an intensive grain feeding program. Built upon a modern faming system, designed with high animal welfare in mind. We are proud to introduce these uniquely grain fed beef short ribs.
Galbi - cut across the bone like you would at a Korean BBQ, marinate and grill them.
- Delivered Chilled
- Lightly Marbled
- Always Tender
- Free Range
- A 1000g portion feeds 4 person
- Raised without the use of Anti-biotics
- Stays Fresh in the Chiller for at least 3 days from the date of delivery
- If not consumed within 3 days, please keep in freezer
- Individually vacuum packed for easy storage
- Delivered via refrigerated truck
Recommended cooking method: Reverse Sear (low temperature oven / sous vide then sear), Roast
Rare 50 celsius
Med rare 56 celsius
Med 60 celsius
Med Well 64 celsius
Well done 68 celsiusBarley Fed